Keeps all the trading activities. It is simple and easy to use. An automatic data import from the different trading platforms and brokers’ reporting.
If you are familiar with Excel software, you will quickly get used to work with our log
Each opened journal saves its settings, i.e. you can open two or more journals simultaneously, configure each of them at your own discretion and, the next time when several logs are opened, each of them will restore its settings. For example, you may set up filtering by account #1 in the first journal and set up filtering by account #2 in the second journal.
There are 3 types of documents:
Document of this type represents the account activity resulting from the account replenishment or withdrawal. It should be created when getting started with the program to enter the account balance, upon the regular replenishment, upon withdrawal to recognize the payment of monthly fee, trading platform fee and other services of your broker. Attention! When entering the account balance, the document date should be earlier than the first transaction date. This affects the report accuracy. Learn more
Document of this type is the main frequently used document. It represents one completed purchase/sale transaction. For example, you bought 50 lots of IBM on January 5 and sold them on January 6. To recognize these two transactions create one Transaction document. In addition to the major transaction parameters, such as Entry date, Exit date, Entry Price, Exit Price, Result, Commission, you may also specify various additional properties, developed by us, and add any screenshots, audio, video files and write a comment. Learn more
Trade is two or more Transaction documents, united in one. What are the cases to use this document? For example, if you added to the current position, partially closed it, or opened in both directions simultaneously. It is always easier to create Trade after you have created or imported transactions from the trading platform. In this case, just drag one Transaction over another in the Journal. You may also add three and more Transactions dragging them to the Trade. In the Trade, you may also add various parameter, screenshots, audio, video files and comments. In addition to standard Purchase and Sale values, in the Transaction Type box you may also select Locking. Learn more
- Data import. Data importing from such trading platforms as Atas, cTrader, MT4, MT5, NinjaTrader7, NinjaTrader8 is available. The list of supported platforms is constantly extended. Learn more
- Adding columns. User columns are the Transaction properties. You may create an unlimited number of properties. There are four types of properties: Value list, Number, Date, Line. Learn more
- Column grouping. You may group data both by one or several columns. Learn more
- Data sorting. To sort out data by several columns hold down the Shift button and click on column headings. Learn more
- Column visibility. There are two types of columns: system and user ones. You may not delete, but only hide/show system columns, such as Entry date, Instrument, Account, etc. Learn more
- Adding totals. You may add not only column totals, but also average, minimum and maximum values. Learn more
- Row and cell style. You may set up style for any cells and rows you like automatically. For example, you may select the green font color for all cells above 0, or set the red background for the rows, where a certain column value is Exit Error. You may change not only the color, but set various icons for certain values. Learn more
- Data filtering. You may set up filtering by both one or several columns. Learn more
- Search documents. Learn more