European Economic Area
Created November 2018
These license terms are an agreement between you and Maxprofit Global EOOD, located at: 4, Prilep st., Varna, 9010, Republic of Bulgaria. Please read them carefully as they apply to the software application (‘’The Product”) you download from Maxprofit web-site, including any updates or supplements for the Product.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO AND MUST NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THE PROGRAM.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below.
- INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS.You may install and use the Product on available platforms as described below.
The Product is licensed solely for your personal use (which excludes use for promotional purposes), at a level customary for such use. Maxprofit may stop add to or reduce the capabilities for the Product at any time. You may lose access to the capabilities of the Product, or have the nature of your access changed if:
- You violate the Terms or these Rules;
- You use or try to use the Product in a manner inconsistent with the Terms, these Rules, or the limited license granted to you;
- You circumvent, or try to circumvent, any technical measures designed to limit access or enforce license limitations;
- You fail to pay a recurring subscription fee;
- You fail to maintain a current payment method for your account;
- You change your country or region;
- You fail to maintain a current email address associated with your account;
- You fail to log into your account sufficiently frequently to refresh electronic licenses of your Product.
Except as maybe permitted below, you may not transfer or resell any licenses for the Product. If you sell any device containing the Program, the purchaser will not acquire any right to use the Program. Maxprofit reserves the right to use special technologies to check if you comply with these Rules.
Maxprofit can modify these Rules at any time.
- SCOPE OF LICENCE.The Product is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the Product. If Maxprofit disables the ability to use the Product on your devices pursuant to your agreement with Maxprofit, any associated license rights will terminate. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the Product only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the Product that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not:
- circumvent or bypass any technological protection measures of the Product;
- disassemble, decompile, decrypt, hack, emulate, exploit or reverse engineer of the Product;
- copy, publish or otherwise make the Product available for others to copy, rent, lease, lend, sell, export, import, distribute or lend the Product;
- transfer the Product or this agreement to any third party;
- use Product in any unauthorized way that could interfere with anyone else’s use of them or gain access to any service, data or account.
- DOCUMENTATION.You may copy and use the documentation provided with the Product for personal reference purposes.
- TECHNOLOGY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS.The Product may be subject to international technology control or export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the Product. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use.
- APPLICABLE LAW. The laws of the country where you purchased the Product apply. With respect to jurisdiction, you and Maxprofit agree to choose the courts of the country where you have your habitual residence, or in the alternative, you may choose the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce, Sweden.
- LEGAL EFFECT. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your state or country. This agreement doesn’t change your rights under the laws of your state or country if the laws of your state or country don’t permit it to do so.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The application is licensed “as-is,” “with all faults” and “as available". Maxprofit gives no additional contractual warranties, guarantees or conditions in relation to the Product. You have all mandatory warranties foreseen by law, but we grant no other warranties. To the extent permitted under local laws, Parties exclude any implied mandatory warranties, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, safety, comfort and non-infringement.
- LIMITATION ON REMEDIES AND DAMAGES.
- Maxprofit shall not be liable for any user content or other third-party material, including links to third-party websites, and activities provided by users. Such content and activities are neither attributable to Maxprofit nor do they represent Maxprofit’s opinion.
- Maxprofit shall only be liable if material obligations of these license terms have been violated.
- Maxprofit and/or its legal representatives shall not be liable for any unforeseeable damage and/or financial loss with respect to any indirect damage, including loss of profit, unless Maxprofit, and/or its legal representatives have at least acted with gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- No other contractual and legal claims besides those covered in subsections (a) to (d) of this section 9 may result from these license terms of the Product.